Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Appropriately embarrassed

Everything you said was dead on. I hid it because of anonymity, not because of the rest of what you said. Since it's a new blog, I don't think anyone read it. ;) If we had the ability to actually edit comments, I would have just edited out the identifying information and situations and left your comment up, but we don't have the power to do that.

I hesitated to tell you because it was an insanely stupid thing to do and I know it. I didn't do it because of how I feel about him because he really is the only person I come this close to hating. I don't know why I did it and felt like an idiot immediately. It was one of those 'it just happened' moments?

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have mentioned it had you come in the other day and probably never would have mentioned it if I had reread what I wrote before I posted it. I'm not even sure what made me write it here or why I hit the "publish" button after I did write it.

Anyhow, thanks for your post and even for your comment.

M.S.